- Students registered with CTEC Motorcycle Rider Training may change their selected course date to a different date, with available space, no more than two times, as long as it is requested at least 14 days before their currently selected course date. All changes must be made by phone (780-468-2832 Press 1 to speak to Shelley).
- Students who fail to attend their scheduled course, or have failed to change their selected course date at least 14 days prior to start of their scheduled course date acknowledge, agree and understand that they will forfeit their course fees.
- CTEC Motorcycle Rider Training: No refunds will be issued once a student's course has commenced under any circumstances.
- Motorcycle rider training has inherent risks associated with riding motorcycles. You will be required to sign a waiver of release on site prior to the start of your rider training course. Students who have not signed the waiver can not participate in CTEC Motorcycle Rider Training.
- CTEC Motorcycle Rider Training runs snow, rain or shine. Students should be prepared to participate in CTEC Motorcycle Rider Training with the appropriate clothing. Students who do not participate acknowledge, agree and understand that they will forfeit their course fees
- All cancellation refunds are subject to a service fee of $100.
Terms of Service
On Site Training
In order to maintain a safe learning environment,
- Any dangerous activity will result in forfeit of training fees and any optional privileges.
- Testing/practice/on street riding/use of CTEC owned equipment, is always at the sole discretion of CTEC Motorcycle Rider Training, CTEC Staff and Partners of CTEC.
We/CTEC reserve the right to remove/refuse any student or alumni participation at any time.
Social Media and Continued 'Post-Course' Training
All Social Media and Continued 'Post Course' Training is optional
for students. Additionally, we/CTEC reserve the right to refuse any students access to social media, CTEC Alumni events, and/or additional training for any reason at any time. Admission or removal is always at the sole discretion of CTEC Motorcycle Rider Training, CTEC Staff and Partners of CTEC. After course participation is a courtesy only and not a right of students of CTEC Motorcycle Rider Training.